Grilled Beets in Rosemary Vinegar by Bunny_Foo_Foo allrecipes.com
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 3 medium beets, sliced into rounds
- In a medium bowl, mix balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic, and herbes de Provence. Place beets in the mixture, and marinate at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Place the beets and marinade mixture on a piece of foil large enough to wrap all ingredients, and seal tightly. Place the foil packet on the prepared grill, and cook 25 minutes, or until beets are tender.
- Remove beets from the packet, and place directly on the grill grate for 2 to 5 minutes before serving hot