Grand Opening – Hesperia Civic Plaza Park

Posted on May 8th, 2013 in Events | 11 Comments

Today is our kick off of the High Desert Farmers Markets’ new SECOND Day, Time and Location!!!!

Bring your best honky tonk look – we have a free country band for you – LIL BIT COUNTRY BAND!!!

Doors open at 4:30 pm till 8:30 pm

Make it an evening, have some dinner, shop for fresh food for the week, browse all the must haves and just have fun, fun, fun!!!

And, if you don’t get enough of us, you can come on Thursday morning to the Victor Valley Community College, 8am till noon!!!

11 Comments

1. reyna silva says:

hi im interested in a vendor spot for hesperia farmers market can u email me a form to sing up or give me a call 626-488-5139 thank you

2. Bobbi says:

Do you have anything on Fridays?

3. Linda Woods says:

Hello,

For the Hesperia location, what is the day of the week that they are open from 4:30-8:30pm? Thank you!

• Kerri Santoro says:

Wednesday evenings. I’m pretty sure it states this on this website. If it does not please point this out so I may make the correction

4. Annabelle says:

Hello Kerri, just wanted to know if a specific vendor will be their on May 29 (Wed) at the Hesperia Farmer’s Market. They are called Old Town Baking Co. from Rancho Cucamonga. Love their bread! Thank you

• Kerri Santoro says:

Yes old town baking company participates in all of our venues
      your support would be greatly appreciated so that we can continue this market on Wednesday evenings at the Hesperia Civic Plaza Park 4:30 to 8:30.

5. Annabelle says:

Sorry, so late to respond. I’m actually going today July 10 to buy bread and veggies.

Thank you so much for informing everyone about GMO’s. I’m checking the labels more than ever now. I am definitely changing a few things I buy for my family.

I really hope this farmer’s market in Hesperia succeeds!

6. Laura yanez says:

I want to know If you guys have farm fresa meat. If Not where can i find it in the area? When is the next market date?

• Kerri Santoro says:

Yes we have grass fed beef, raised right here in Apple Valley!
      As it states on the website, we are open year round every Thursday at the Victor Valley College location.
      I can hardly believe we are celebrating 22 years of service to our high desert community!
      See you soon!