Foodies 1st Day Checklist
- Printed copy of agreement with Rules & Regulations (emailed to you)
- Pack your set-up. Is your canopy in good condition? The ceiling, walls and floors of the canopymust be constructed of acceptable materials such as, but not limited to the following: − Ceiling constructed of canvas or tarps. − Walls constructed of canvas, tarps, plywood, fine-mesh window screening. − Floors constructed of tarps, plywood, concrete, asphalt. The floor must be smooth and cleanable.
- Pack one trashcan for you AND ONE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS, to be located outside the booth. Vendor trash can be emptied in the large dumpsters located at the rear of the market. Do Not empty vendor trash in customer bins
- Have you packed all 4 MANDATORY sand-filled canopy weights at 40 pounds each corner for a total of at least 160 pounds per 10x10 canopy? Shade canopies must also have weights.
- Ensure all food, utensils and equipment are stored, displayed and served so they are protected from contamination. Food must be stored off the floor, on appropriate shelving, boxes or pallets.
- A minimal handwashing setup requires a minimum of five gallons of preheated water, a hands- free spigot that provides continuous flow of warm water, and a separate waste receptacle. All handwashing stations will be supplied with a pump soap dispenser and single use paper towels. Hand sanitizers do not replace handwashing.
- Do you use social media or use business flyers? Make sure to tag us on social media so we can cross share your posts. Make sure when posting on Instagram you tag us @HDFarmersMarket that way we give Shout Outs and repost for you! Please also like us on Facebook at High Desert Farmers Market (@HighDesertFarmersMarketCA) so we can repost/reshare your post! Check in on the Market Facebook page weekly.
- Please unload quickly and THEN PARK in vendor lot (VENDOR PARKING (HDFM) LOCATED ON DIRT LOT; CORNER OF BEAR VALLEY ONLY) NO LATER 7:30AM.) (BBFM vendor parking is faraway off the side streets.) Please, do not block isles while quickly unloading, in and loading; instead, please pull to the side (parallel).
- HDFM Market closes at NOON- Vendors may drive in ONLY AFTER orange safety barricades have been moved, no sooner than 1:00 pm. You may walk your items out to your vehicle any time after Noon, if you wish. Do not at any time block fire lanes/driveways! DO NOT AT ANY TIME MOVE ORANGE SAFETY BARRICADES OR CONES to gain entrance to the market. Safety Violators will be fined and/or prohibited from returning.
- BBFM Market closes at 1:00pm – FOOD VENDORS drive in at 1:30pm / RETAIL drive in at 2:00pm
- Don’t forget to make your reservations for the following week!